Richard Jolly Racing offers benefits which make Richard one of the top trainers in South Australia.
Owners are invited to come and inspect their horse and discuss the horse's progress with Richard and his key staff any time by making an appointment.
- Richard Jolly Racing has one of the best win & place percentages in South Australia. This means you have more chances of getting a winner with Richard than with any other trainer.
- Richard Jolly Racing treats their clients as family, so owners are always welcome to come to the stable bar and discuss your horse’s progress or just have a drink on the last Friday of every month.
- When a horse races you are entitled to complimentary access to the member's owners areas and mounting yard where you can join Richard and the jockey.
- Despite Richard being one of South Australia's leading trainers and providing the best of care for your horse Richard’s training rates remain competitive when compared to other South Australian trainers. Indeed his motto is, "Racing For Success".
- All owners are always kept up to speed on their horse's progress with weekly emailed reports on how their horse is, or when it is racing or trialling.
- Richard takes a hands-on approach to training. He likes to get to know his horses' personalities before designing their training program. By limiting the string to a maximum of 60 horses, Richard is able to devote sufficient time to each individual horse.
"I love racing with Richard Jolly Racing, it is a great experience and it is a good opportunity to meet other owners and network.
Richard has a great ability to identify good horses and successfully train winners."
Paul Ninnis, Richard Jolly Racing Owner
"I’ve had so many great days at the races with Richard and his team of great people."
Paul Edge, Richard Jolly Racing Owner
"I have met so many new interesting people owning a share in a horse, its great!"
Gary Gifford, Richard Jolly Racing Owner
"Richard rode for us, with plenty of success in the saddle now our relationship continues with him training our horses."
Ross Lanyon, Richard Jolly Racing Owner